May 2013 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Atheist Rap- Johnny Hoax: Worship Me
- Religious Suppression and Religious Rights
- Down to a Size 5
- On My Mind: Reality
- If I could be a mythical creature….
- Torrington Wyoming Goose Hunt with High Plains Wingshooters
- Harbaugh Bowl: Super Bowl XLVII
- Aesthetics: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Diets
- B.C.A. on Religious Suppression and Religious Rights
- B.C.A. on Maleficent
- Calista on Maleficent
- Kira on Aesthetics: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Diets
- Jason on Who is Your Dark Passenger?
- Jason on The Real Causes of “Demonic Possession”
- Kira on Who is Your Dark Passenger?
- B.C.A. on Who is Your Dark Passenger?
- Walter Cavell on Who is Your Dark Passenger?
- B.C.A. on The Real Causes of “Demonic Possession”
Category Archives: Hawai’i
I’m back on the mainland… It was quite the process getting home. The airline I had my ticket booked through went out of business. After much stress Delta Airline came to the rescue. Minus the overlay in my least favorite … Continue reading
My Hawaiian adventure is sadly coming to a close. This Wednesday I will be flying over the big blue back to the mainland. I must say I am sad and ready to go home all at the same time. I … Continue reading
I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter and that you were able to not only participate in Easter traditions but that you were also able to turn your thoughts towards Christ and his atoning sacrifice! It felt rather odd not … Continue reading
Today I went to the beach to soak up some sun and apparently I wasn’t the only one with this idea. There on my beach was an enormous monk seal (Ilio-holo-i-ka-uaua/Monachus schauinslandi) napping on the sand. I still cannot believe … Continue reading
Wishing you a Happy New Year from Hawi’i!
December 27, 2007 I was walking along the beach minding my own business when the beach decided to eat me. I hope this picture makes you laugh as much as the experience made me laugh. In the process my purse … Continue reading