- Atheist Rap- Johnny Hoax: Worship Me
- Religious Suppression and Religious Rights
- Down to a Size 5
- On My Mind: Reality
- If I could be a mythical creature….
- Torrington Wyoming Goose Hunt with High Plains Wingshooters
- Harbaugh Bowl: Super Bowl XLVII
- Aesthetics: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Diets
- B.C.A. on Religious Suppression and Religious Rights
- B.C.A. on Maleficent
- Calista on Maleficent
- Kira on Aesthetics: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Diets
- Jason on Who is Your Dark Passenger?
- Jason on The Real Causes of “Demonic Possession”
- Kira on Who is Your Dark Passenger?
- B.C.A. on Who is Your Dark Passenger?
- Walter Cavell on Who is Your Dark Passenger?
- B.C.A. on The Real Causes of “Demonic Possession”
Monthly Archives: July 2009
One of my younger sisters was apparently a little too tired tonight to make it all the way up the stairs to go to bed (taken around 12:30am).
If you already know the ending can you prevent it from happening? Can you change it? Or are you only able to temporarily prevent the inevitable? And is attempting to prevent the inevitable a form of foolish ignorance? What keeps … Continue reading
I went to pick up some of my cousins and what should of only been a 6 hour trip ended up being 9 hours… Of course since I was driving there had to be car trouble… but surprisingly I am … Continue reading
I happened to stumble upon the writer William Arthur Ward and wanted to share some of his quotes that really sunk deep into my thoughts and perspective on my life and the influence my life has and/or can have on … Continue reading