- Atheist Rap- Johnny Hoax: Worship Me
- Religious Suppression and Religious Rights
- Down to a Size 5
- On My Mind: Reality
- If I could be a mythical creature….
- Torrington Wyoming Goose Hunt with High Plains Wingshooters
- Harbaugh Bowl: Super Bowl XLVII
- Aesthetics: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Diets
- B.C.A. on Religious Suppression and Religious Rights
- B.C.A. on Maleficent
- Calista on Maleficent
- Kira on Aesthetics: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Diets
- Jason on Who is Your Dark Passenger?
- Jason on The Real Causes of “Demonic Possession”
- Kira on Who is Your Dark Passenger?
- B.C.A. on Who is Your Dark Passenger?
- Walter Cavell on Who is Your Dark Passenger?
- B.C.A. on The Real Causes of “Demonic Possession”
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Photos by Jason O’Durgy
I’m official out of the social networking world (apart from my blog of course). The fact that you can keep tabs on another person without ever having to talk to them is a very odd definition of “friendship.” I found … Continue reading
Just a quick post/update. My paper title Justice Blinded: A Philosophical Analysis of the Nuremberg Trials was accepted to the 6th Annual Undergraduate Philosophy Conference at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.